E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

I am Responsible for me and Mine

For several years I have carried a 45 concealed whenever I leave the house.  I usually leave it on me until bed time, where it's stored within easy reach from bed.  Unlike some I've never seen the need to carry a reload.  I'm rethinking that now.

The police have no requirement to protect the individual.

I don't live in a city or in a typical suburb.  I'm about 10 miles from a mid sized city surrounded by mostly farm land.  I know for sure that a 911 call for an ambulance has a 15 minute response time.  Calling for police help might be a few minutes quicker.  I keep both of my carry pistols, when not on me loaded and next to the bed.  In the corner of the room is a 12Ga also loaded and ready.  In addition I keep a loaded 45 in the basement gun room.  I'm now considering stashing other firearms around the house.

Paranoid? Maybe, but I am responsible for me and mine.

No comments: