E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Monday, April 8, 2013

Getting Ready

With the recent scarcity of ammo and components, and the warming weather I decided to start checking out my paintball gear.  The first thing was to check the hydro-test date on my air bottles.  The CO2 bottle is toast.  It costs about as much for a new one as to get the old one tested.

Last fall a guy at splatter park told me one compressed air bottle was past due.  I didn't check it for myself because he should know.  The problem is that both had been tested and requalified.  He obviously didn't look all that close.

The other bottle supposedly has a leaky perssure busst, according to the same guy.  Since both bottles are empty, I won't know about that until I try to get it filled.

The only other thing is to disassemble, clean and check the o-rings on all 4 guns.

Speaking of guns, I still have a couple of fire arms to clean after my last range trip.  They can actually wait a while before cleaning.  Didn;t get to put all that many rounds through them.

No comments: