E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Boss & Dogs

Yesterday, Monday, the Boss and the 2 fur balls all went to the doctor.

Miko, our 6 month Sheba, spent the day getting sterilized.  She hasn't felt very well since.  Can't say as I blame her, especially since she's not to have much activity for 10 days.  Today she feels better, but we can't let her play with the big dog, Thunder.

As I expected, the vet thinks he (thunder) is a Husky-Shepherd mix.  He got a good checkup and shots updated.

The Boss has been having issues with her eyelids swelling.  She got an allergy shot.

I guess I'm too damn mean to get sick.

Next week I'll be without the Boss, because she's flying to Florida for a week.  Part of the trip is to speek to the Florida paroll board on behalf of my sister's step son.  He was convicted of murder 25 years ago.  The Boss is convinced he's a changed person and has paid his debt.  I'm not so sure myself.  I'm all for life being the minimum payment.  I guess it's good that some are more forgiving than I am.

No comments: