E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Monday, July 23, 2012

Some Thoughts

This morning I took the Boss to the airport for a weeks trip down to Florida, to spend time with my sister & her family.  She called a few minutes ago to say she was there, safe and sound.  I asked if she chose being groped or naked x-rayed.  She chose the x-ray.  I'm jealous no matter her choice.  I hate having to drop her off, and not seeing her to the gate.  Such is the world we live in.

Then before going to work, I left the 2 dogs at a local kennel.  They were both happy until it was time to go into the kennel area.  They'll forgive me when I go and get them Thursday afternoon, because they actually are man's best friend.

 - - - - - - - - - - -
Every time some crazy pulls the trigger, the complaints start all over again.  This was another disaster by an extremely crazy individual.  He used a gun instead of a bomb(s), so once again punish the rights of the citizen. 

Hear this gun-grabbers.  The 2A has nothing to do with sporting purposes.  It's about protection and liberty.  It's the right to protect ourselves against crazy people, and especially the evil we call government.  Don't like it?  Then pass an ammendment to repeal the 2A.  Oh . . . Never mind. . . You don't recognize the Constitution as valid.

 - - - - - - - - - - -
When the Boss is away, the first day or 2 is like a mini-vacation for me.  It's nice to have some alone time.  Then it's like . . . this bed is too big for just me.

No comments: