E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Damn Weather

About 4 weeks ago I was intending to play paintball for the first time in 1-1/2 years. My bad hip kept me off the fields for that long. Now that I have a completely new, man-made hip I was anxious to go shoot up some people. Rain kept me from playing then, and again today. We were planning to drive north of Columbus to a place called Splatterpark for their spring big game. The last time I was there, they had about 800 players involved in a continuous war. The weather is pissing me off.

Instead of shooting paintballs today, the son and I went to the range where we had a roof over our heads and broke some clay pigeons using lead instead of paintballs. That's the first time I've fired a long gun in almost a year. I was using the M44 Negant and carbine modified Ishapore.

No comments: