E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Sunday, May 1, 2011

New Toy

I got a new toy in the mail this week. I bought a used electro-pneumatic paintball gun called Promaster. It joins the stable as a back-up to my primary markers that are also electronically controlled but us sears, the Tippman A-5 and Proto SLG. I also own a mechanical blow-back semi-auto, Action Markers Sentinel, a pump action for pump gun only games and a Tippman 98.

The 98 is going in the garage sale so I'll have 5 paintball guns, 4 of which have full auto capability. Is that an arsenal?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Is that an arsenal?"

Are they registered? HAHA. I kid I kid. I used to shoot paintball with friends and family, but it seems things are far too busy to do it now. Breaking clay birds doesn't sound too bad of a day either.