E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Rules of Gun Safety

At the flea market today I saw many cool t-shirts. If being a red neck means t-shirts always have writing and/or pictures then I must be a red neck. Anyway, this one shirt proposes a new and first rule of gun safety that I found humorous.

The first rule of gun safety
Don't piss me off

I chuckled at that one.

-----------------

Upon entering the flea market, I don't remember seeing their no guns sign as in the past, not that that's ever stopped me before. Could it be that some are learning?

------------------

In Cincinnati yesterday I locked my personal defense device in the car. A theatre with a graduation ceremony must surely be a disarmed victims zone, and I didn't want to cause a problem if busted. To my surprise there was an absence of signs for this college ceremony. So I sat through about 3 hours of activities feeling naked.

No comments: