E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Monday, May 5, 2008

Going Across The Pond

This will probably be my last post for a couple of weeks.

I have to go to Germany on business for 2 days of technical meetings. With my new job this'll happen once or twice a year. The Boss decided that she wants to go too. A dozen years ago, my only other trip to Europe, the Boss didn't get to go because she didn't have a passport at the time.

We'll be spending 5 extra days in Germany, then flying to Poland. The Boss wants to spend 3 days in Krakow so we can visit a Nazi death camp, and nearby salt mines. That's not my idea of a vacation, but it's one of her goals in life, so what the heck. Yeah I've spoiled her.

I know that 2 of the places we'll be staying charge for internet connection of 8-9Euros. That's about $14 an hour. If we're at a place that's not so expensive I might stop in for a quick hello, but don't count on it.

No comments: