E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Monday, August 5, 2024

No Range Time

 Haven't had a chance to get back to the range to work on my one handed pistol shooting. Unfortunately life sometimes gets in the way.

The Bosses charity work is taking a lot of my energy and time. She takes donations, sorts and then is open one evening a week for those in need to come and get things at no cost.

About a year and a half ago I had hip replacement surgery. I stopped physical therapy to be home taking care of the Boss after her surgery. I'm now back in therapy because of weakness and pain.

And in addition I'm recovering from prostate biopsy. It has been getting larger over the last couple of years. In that time I've had 3 physical exams, 2 ultrasounds and an MRI. Waiting on the biopsy results now.


No comments: