E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Sunday, March 7, 2021

DC Communists

So the communists in DC surround themselves with a fence and national guard. They're shaking in their boots because of the 'riots'.  They didn't care about the carnage, looting, burning and deaths that happened in cities across the country. I wonder if they could handle being the target of a real riot. They hide behind a fence while eliminating security at our southern border. They don't deserve the security. I believe the guard is controlled by the state governor. If I was governor I'd call them home.

I've read that the house communists have introduced a bill that would create a gun registry and require all transactions go through a FFL with the appropriate government intervention and records.

The communists are also pushing a bill to legalize all the corrupt and illegal cheating that took place in the last election.  I've seen enough independent data to be sure that this presidential election was stolen, despite what the corrupt media reports.

So much for the free republic that I've known all my life.

Keep your powder dry.

No comments: