E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Sunday, March 10, 2019

She Hates Shooting Ranges

There was a time when the Boss was a better shot than me with a 357 magnum.  Then we no longer had the use of private land, and since she absolutely hates shooting ranges she almost quit shooting entirely.  And then arthritis got her thumb base joint so anything with recoil became a real issue.  She can shoot her Bersa .380 OK because of the weight and grip size.  But lack of trigger time over the years has certainly negatively effected her marksmanship.

When I mentioned her learning to run the 30 carbine and AR she agreed but not until after I retire.  The shooting range should be mostly empty in the middle of the day during the week.

I'd like her to be able to use a long gun . . . just in case I'm not around or need some back up.

No comments: