E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Friday, March 1, 2019

Decision

Settled on the 12 gauge auto loader, at least for now.  Got 5 number 4 BK in the magazine and 5 more on the sleeve, with the chamber empty. Why that one?  The CZ 720 utility has fiber optic bead on the front, adjustable stock set short, and I used it during the tactical shotgun course at TDI.

 - - - - Update 3/4/19
Why #4 BK you ask?  Because 00 BK at much of any distance strings horizontal in my shotgun.  The next size down at the store was #4 and it gives me a nice even round pattern.

The AR and 30 carbine are shorter and maybe better for in the home use but since the Boss doesn't know how to run any of them, might as well go with the 12.  Besides, if I need to be moving through the house, my bedside 45 seems a better choice.

No comments: