E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Never Saw Anything Like That Before

The day started off normal.  I took the day off from work to take the Boss to get steroid shots in her spine.  After leaving her at home I headed to the county sheriffs office to pick up my renewed carry license.  That's when things went a little strange.

Picking up the license was uneventful.  Then I went to a local holster shop, they make them there, and ordered 3 new holsters, 1911, Kahr PM9 and 4" 44 Bulldog.  And then on to the range for an hours worth of short gun shooting.  I was actually quite pleased with my marksmanship, especially considering how little range time I've had this year.  My trigger finger got its long needed fix.

The weird thing happened when driving through the city going to the sheriffs office.  On a corner of an intersection was a middle aged woman wearing a bikini, with no swimming pool near by.  But I took a second look, and found that she was wearing absolutely nothing below.  Her boobs were the only part of her body covered.  I needed fuel so pulled into a station on the other corner.  I saw people on their phones talking and others taking pictures.  A few firefighters arrived with pants for her, then she ran off.  Other than probable mental issues she appeared unharmed, so I traveled on.

When talking to the lady in the sheriffs office I learned that a few days earlier a different woman was spotted walking naked in the middle of a street.

Sounds like a drug problem to me.

No comments: