E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Learned Something

Haven't been to the stables for a few days.  Got there this afternoon and saw a halter on my little mare.  I never leave her halter on, because that's not a safe thing to do.  Also it wasn't her halter.  No one saw it happen, but she jumped the fence and was in the neighbors back yard.  The property owner's daughter grabbed a halter, walked up to my mare and lead her back home.

Don't know why or what happened, but I learned that my Rocky Mountain mare can jump a fence that is about 4 feet tall.  She's a great little trail horse, but that's amazing to me because she's just barely 14.3 hands tall.  So a horse that's just about 4 feet 8 inches at the withers jumped a fence that is close to 4 feet tall.  Amazing.

No comments: