E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Monday, April 10, 2017

Couple of Thoughts

So last week the 'red line' was crossed, again, and this time our president had the balls to back up his words.  Then I hear the previous administration knew they still had chemical weapons. Not surprised about that, if true.

I applaud the strike, but I wonder about how effective it really was.  Didn't look to me like there was very much damage done for so many missiles.  Then I hear that the air base is back in operation.  So how much does a cruise missile cost anyway?

 . . . . . . . . . .

The Boss bought a Little Buddy saddle the other day.  It's made for kids to sit behind an adult. She thinks our grandson likes horses enough to sit behind her for a short ride.  He did like sitting on my mare while I lead her around with a rope.  She could be right.  Then again wives are always right, even when they're wrong.

No comments: