E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Monday, November 28, 2016

A Couple of Things

Tried to go riding with the Boss yesterday.  Notice I said tried?  Turns out my mare was beginning her cycle and was adamant that she would not leave the herd.  After struggling with her for a while, I gave up.  Too bad it was a decent day for riding.

I bought some herbs that's supposed to even out her swings, but the owner where she's boarding isn't good at giving her the daily dose.  It's not that she becomes hateful, she just hates leaving the boys.  I'll be calling the Vet this week about shots that will prevent her from coming in season.  I don't like doing that, but the Boss needs to ride for back therapy, and I don't want her going alone.

........

We have 3 grandsons and 4 others that are also grandchildren by our choice.  Tomorrow the 2 girls will be inducted into the honor society.  Kinda proud of them, especially considering their early childhood.

.........

So on the OSU campus, a good guy with a gun stopped a bad guy with a car and a knife.  Good.  Saves the taxpayers the expense of prosecution and incarceration.

No comments: