E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Quarter Horse Congress

So we spent all day visiting the booths at the trade show part of one of the largest horse shows in the country.  We bought a saddle pad, reins, saddle mounted bottle holder, and a few other small things.  Then the Boss bought a power scooter for when her arthritis gets too bad, and an electric stimulator to treat her structural pain.  Never thought I'd see those at a horse show.

My shoulder has been sore ever since falling off my horse Saturday.  The stimulator activated the muscles just like in physical therapy after my other shoulder was injured years ago.  The pain went away and is still gone 3 hours later.  It also relieved the Bosses pain radiating from her sacrum.  Might be the best $300 I ever spent.

For us trail riders, the actual show competitions were a bit boring.

And yes, I carried all day, including in the government owned buildings.  Shame on me for breaking the law.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Whats the brand on the stimulator if you don't mind me asking?

trajectory said...

rhythm touch ultra
therythmtouch.com

Ruth said...

thanks!