E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Fire All of Them

My last 2 engineering positions, and maybe several before, involved screening and background checks including financial.  All of that happened before an offer of employment was tendered.  Now I know that visa checks are not as thorough.  Combined with our extremely open borders, how are we supposed to have any belief that our federal government is even near doing it's job.

In the last couple of years we've been made aware of how corrupt and inadequate all of the federal departments happen to be.  That even includes the secret service.  There is only 1 conclusion that makes any sense.  If I was that inadequate at doing my job I would be terminated.  We need to hit the reset button. 

It's time to fire the federal government, including every department.

No comments: