E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Busy Weekend

Took Friday off from work to spend the 3 day weekend working on the deck construction.  Got all the deck boards installed, including the ramp.  This morning I cut the post sleeves to length and covered the posts so they're ready for railing installation. The problem is that I ran out of the correct screws.  Went to the local Lowe's to no avail.  Guess I'll run to Menards before coming home from work tomorrow.

On the way home from Lowe's I stopped by to see the horse Lucy.  Didn't know if the granddaughter had been there recently to clean the stall, and the Boss is out of state.  Lucy was absent.  The granddaughter was on a trail ride with her instructor, the lady we bought the horse from.  They got back from their ride just as I was finished cleaning the stall.  Timing is everything.

There's something wrong with this arrangement.  I'm supplying most of the money, cleaning the stall, and doing none of the riding.

Got another 3 day weekend coming up, but I won't be working to finish the deck.  I'll be in Michigan for a 2 day paintball game at Hell Survivors.  Our annual trip to hell and back.

Originally planned to go to the range today, but didn't make it.  Decided to spenf the late afternoon and evening sitting on my butt.  My feet can use the rest.

No comments: