E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Ammo Shortage

Stopped at the local gunsmith yesterday to pick up a 22 rifle I left some time ago.  I could've fixed it myself if I had the tools.

While there one customer was complaining about the continuing lack of ammo.  That has had minimal effect on me partly because of lack of time to shoot, and partly because I tend to keep ammo and components on hand.  I keep enough components to load at least 1,000 rounds of everything.  That's in addition to more then 1,000 rounds of factory ammo for each of my battle rifles. I haven't even looked to buy anything since last summer. . . . Well not quite true.  I'd like to get some dies and brass for the 30 carbine that was recently repaired.

The battle rifle ammo was a request from the Boss.  When Obama was elected the first time she told me I didn't have enough ammo.  She asked that I keep at least 1,000 rounds, on hand at all times, for each of the battle rifles.

No comments: