E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Saturday on the Road

Yesterday (Saturday) was spent driving the Boss from store to mall to stores, then standing around while she shopped.  Bored out of my mind,  A couple of things to report.

The last time I was in that mall was about the time concealed carry became legal here in Ohio.  There was a no-guns sign on the door we entered, so I never went back.  This time the sign was gone.  The Boss said that it doesn't matter to her.  She has asked me to ignore those signs.  I told her fine, assume I'm carrying everywhere I go except at work. Why not carry there?  I'd prefer to keep that job.

Later on she saved me from a huge mistake.  I was about to stop at Dicks to see if they had any 12 Ga shells for my new toy, when she changed my mind.  I vowed to never enter another one of those stores again when they buckled and removed black rifles from their shelves.

No comments: