E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pain

And more pain.  My feet hurt, my legs hurt, my back hurts.  Thankfully we hired 2 guys and a truck to do the heavy work.  We have now taken residence in the new 'little house'.  What a mess we have around us now.  Boxes and other stuff scattered everywhere, and we still have some things at the 'big house' to move.

Moving the gun safe down the stairs into the basement was a chore.  Those 2 men couldn't handle it by themselves, so I had to pitch in.

Hopefully I can actually move in the morning.  Have to get up and go to work.

Heard from the fence people yesterday.  It's going to be 6 weeks before they can replace the fence with the 6 Ft. version we want.  The chain link isn't a problem, but it seems the vinyl fence manufacturers are running behind.

No comments: