E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Monday, May 28, 2012

Moved In . . . Mostly

Saturday the youngest son and wife helped us move some more stuff.  We filled 2 puckup trucks and a 5x8 utility trailer, mostly with things that are hard to pack, though there were some more boxes of kitchen and gun stuff.  Damn was that a hot day.  The boy and I were soaked from our toes to the top of our heads.

Yesterday and today were spend unpacking, and trying to figure out where to store things.

Tomorrow and the next are vacation days for me.  Tomorrow will be mostly setting up the shop area and urethane on the new reloading bench  Then the next back to the 'big house' for bench mounted power tools, the rest of my reloading supplies and Misc. tools from the shop.

I'm a couple of weeks from being set up to load ammunition, godd thing I have plenty on hand because I'm getting itchy to hit the range once the weather cools off.

No comments: