E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Various

This last week I managed to load 50 experimental rounds for the little 44 Bulldog, all with 210 grain lead SWC bullets. Now if I could just make some time to try them out.

Also this last week, the first time in several years, I walked out of a meeting at work. Two of the engineers were having a pissing contest regards communication and engineer independence. All the engineers are talented, but 'mine' is a real big issue. Team work is non-existent. I've never seen such a dysfunctional group in my 36 years experience. As it turns out the engineering director agrees. He told me so.

Did anybody actually expect the not-so-super committee to actually come to an agreement? In all the years I've paid attention, this country has been moving left in most areas. We now have some that are digging in their heels to stop the migration, and they're not about to cave. If they do, they'd be voted out of office. The last election was notice.

No comments: