E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Monday, September 26, 2011

Survived Another Trip

To Hell . . . . Hell Survivors Paintball. Last weekend was the annual trip to Michigan to see how many people we can shoot. And yes the 1 year old man made hip served me well. Just had the typical sore muscles that old geezers like me are bound to have.

This year there were 10 of us, with all but 2 hovering around the 40 year old mark. I happen to be 60, and the youngest was 16. Staying well hydrated and a little bourbon before bed helps alleviate the soreness. Actually a few of us got stupid drunk both nights. I think there were 5 empty whiskey bottles in the trash when we left.

Saturday night after giving the young lady, Taco Bell, my order she asked if I was going to be there the next day. She said that she would bring some hair dye for my bead, that would turn it all pink. I had some red paint in my gray beard that looked pink. I actually thought about it.

There was a good time around the campfire, and we simply kicked ass on the paintball field. Great time for all.

No comments: