E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Monday, June 20, 2011

Choices

When we left for our short vacation I was having troubles deciding which of my 3 carry guns to bring.

Should I bring my favorite, the Kimber Ultracarry 45? It's constructed of stainless steel and anodized aluminum which for most is quite resistant to sweat.

Or should I bring the Kahr PM9 9mm? It's smaller, lighter and even more resistant to sweat because of the polymer frame?

Or maybe the tiny little KelTek P3-AT 380? It's very small, also plastic framed and the easiest of all to conceal.

In the end I brought all three. It was very warm so I carried the Kahr to and from, and in Iowa a gun friendly state. In Illinois I carried the little 380.

Yes, I was breaking the law in Illinois. But when "concealed", nobody knows. Besides I like to thumb my nose at illegal laws.

No comments: