E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hip Pain

Yesterday I trimmed the bushes and pressure washed the vinyl fence. When the Boss wanted a fence she insisted on white, and I insisted on not painting it, so we ended up with vinyl. Unfortunately the shade has the result of green mold growing on the vinyl, so every other year I have to pressure was it. That's still better than painting, which I despise.

It's not all that hard of work to be doing, but the arthritis didn't like it one little bit. It kept me awake most of the night.

Today I dug a hole and filled it with a sleeve and concrete needed to mount a flag pole. The Boss didn't like mu "don't tread on me" flag hanging on the house, so now we have a flag pole. Our national flag will be at the top, with the yellow snake flag under it.

I'm done for the day. My arthritic hip hurts like hell, so I'm on my butt for most of the rest of the day. I'll view some TV and work on ammo supplies I guess.

No comments: