E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Gun Show

Managed to get to the local gun & knife show today with the eldest son. I had planned on doing some touch & feel on a Puma/Rossi/Taurus lever gun. If chambered in 454 Casull so much the better. No such luck this time around. The guy that sells lever crankers wasn't there. Probably a good thing because there was a good chance he'd get some of my money for a 454.

I did spends a little money anyway. I bought a bag of Starline 357 brass, a CRKT folder and a brick of Blazer 22lr. My supply of 357 brass is decades old and dwindling due to splitting and it's about time I started replacing it. My 4 inch Cold Steel folder is illegal to carry in some areas so I bought a 3 inch folder. The Blazer 22 is cheap and dirty, but my 22 rifle seems to love the stuff, so I run it through the Browning BucMark also.

I find it interesting that with the increased sales of guns since Obama was elected that the local gun show is actually slowly shrinking in size. It might be that monthly is a little too frequent. It also might be the negative publicity that it received via the busy body from NY City.

No comments: