E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Monday, May 10, 2010

Busy Weekend

Saturday the eldest wanted me to go with him to the range because I have a member ship with visitor rights, and he doesn't. He wanted to bring a friend. The friend is also a guy that he's known most of his life and a frequent paint ball partner. It was a good time, as 4 hours shooting and blabbing usually are.

Then the Boss had planned an open fire dog roast in the back yard. About 50 friends and family were invited, most from her church. Unfortunately the wind was gusting up to 35MPH. Fear of sparks blowing onto children and the neighboring pine trees caused us to cook the dogs on the grill and spend most of the evening inside. Despite the crowd I think most had a good time. As for me, I retreated to the "man cave" on several occasions.

Sunday morning found the dog and me on the local trails, then to my surprise the adopted grandchildren and parents spent the afternoon into the middle evening hours. Instead of dogs we had steaks this time.

A good weekend but old arty is screaming at me. Both big toes, one knee and hip.

No comments: