E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Out of the Past

Decades ago I ran across some stuff in a shopping mall that was fantastic for those of us wearing glasses. It was sort of like a soft paste. All one had to do was touch it with the tip of a finger, rub it on the lens, and then wipe clean with a cotton cloth. Not only did it clean the lens but helped keep dirt, lint & stuff from sticking to the lens. The best part was that my glasses never fogged if I used it.

When I ran out I looked for more, but never found any until today. The Boss talked me into taking her and a couple friends to a large flea market a ways down the road, and there was a guy selling the same stuff. Since it worked better than anything I've ever tried, I bought two 1 ounce jars of it.

It's labeled ANTI-FOG, by World Optical. If you wear glasses or have issues with your rifle scope or binoculars fogging, buy some if you find it. It's well worth the money.
------

After writing the above, I did a web search. Lo and behold there it is.

No comments: