E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Just Talkin

I spent a good bit of the day helping the Boss at the little church she attends. She picked up an over the refrigerator cabinet that I installed in the church's kitchen area. I then helped haul trash out of the place. Up and down the step stool, putting that cabinet in really got the ole arthritis flaired up.

Tomorrow should be more fun. Last year I took a few guys from work to an indoor shooting range, one was a German student who had never held a gun in his life. Another was the HR Manager/Financial manager of the little company that employs me. The HR guy has a sporterized 8mm Mauser that he inhereted from his father, that he's never fired. So tomorrow I'm taking him to the range to shoot the old 8mm and anything else I own that he wants to try.

No comments: