E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Monday, May 4, 2009

We're Back

We're back from our long weekend at Nashville Indiana. We spent the time either chilling at the cabin we rented or visiting all the shops designed to suck money from women. So the Husky and I sat on benches or walls while the Boss spent hours in shops. It was her birthday, so what the hell. It's only money.

I learned that having a pretty Siberian Husky is a nice chick magnet. Even an old fart like me had many women start conversations just because of the dog. Why is it that I'm learning this now, and not 40 years ago when I was single?

We spent most of 2-1/2 days strolling the shops and restaurants. I never once saw a 'no guns' sign. That's a good thing in my estimation. Any place with a sign would've been bypassed by the Boss, and by me and my Kimber.

I did spend some money on myself. I bought a 3" bladed folding knife because my 4" folder is not legal in some states. Actually I really don't care about the legality much, I just happened to like the new knife.

I also got a hat that says something about being an "Old Geezer", and a T-shirt with "Power to the People" and a rifle on the back. The Boss picked out the T-shirt saying 'it's just you'.

No comments: