E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Projectiles, Soft & Not So Soft

Played some paintball today. The son, his friend, and I went to a scenario game where blue played against red. We were on the red team, and we lost, but that's OK. Win or lose it's a day full of adrenaline rush. This was the smallest "big game" I ever attended. There were something like 200 players by my estimation. These are not the usual sort of game played in short spurts in small areas. This field is about 40 acres of woods and brush, and the game is continuous all day.

If the aches subside I'll sleep like the dead tonight.

When I got home there was a box delivered by UPS that weighted 46 pounds according to the label. I found 1,000 185 grain plated 45acp bullets, 500 plated 115 grain 9mm bullets, 300 Hornady 115 grain 9mm XTP hollow point bullets, and 100 Hornady 240 grain hollow point XTP Mag .452 diameter bullets. They've been on back order for 2 months. Goody, goody. Now I can spend more time playing with my toys.

Oh crap. Still low on small pistol primers.

No comments: