E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Saturday, April 11, 2009

I Dislike Holidays

I've gotten to the point where I really do dislike holidays. I think I'd rather go to work than do the extra work required by the Boss before we're invaded by a bunch of family and friends. It's just not worth the trouble as far as I'm concerned.

What's the deal with all the cleaning anyway? We do a bunch of house cleaning, then a dozen or more people invade, mess it all up, then we clean again. Why can't we just forget the first cleaning process? If they don't like the place the way we live in it, they can just stay home. Unfortunately the Boss doesn't share those sentiments.

About 15 people are due to arrive in about 1-1/2 hours. At first it's OK, but after a while I'd just love to kick them all out so we can return to some peace and quiet.

Oh well, guess I'd better go take a shower and change.

No comments: