E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Busy Weekend

It's been a busy weekend around this place. Yesterday was Build-a-Bear for a grandaughter, 2 new pair of shoes for me, then the grandaughter's birthday celebration. For the unknowing, Build-a-Bear is a place where the kid picks out a stuffed animal shell, watches it get stuffed, places a heart in it, then picks out it's clothes. Little girls just absolutely love the place.

As for my shoes, I've come to the realization that I'm going to have feet problems from now on. No more bargain brand shoes for these old feet. Went to a small shoe store that specializes in fitting shoes to problem feet. I bought a pair for the office, a pair of authletic shoes and a set of separate insoles that will be used to adjust the fit depending on the degree of swelling. They cost me $350, but walking is less painful now.

Today the youngest and his wife joined the Boss and me on a trip to 2 flea markets and an enjoyable dinner.I spent 3 hours walking and standing on concrete with some sit-down time. Couldn't have done that with my old shoes.

Didn't get a thing done around the house, but who cares. Spending time with the kids and grandkids is what live's all about. To hell with the things that surround me.

No comments: