E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Arthritis & Ammo

Last Thursday the Boss and I both saw a doctor specializing in arthritis. The vampire drained blood from both of us for tests and we have follow up visits in about 2 weeks. The Boss has it in her hands and spine, and besides gout I have it in my right hip. As it turns out the hip problem is not muscle strain. We'll see if he can do anything for us. I suspect not much.

The appointments were Thursday morning and I had planned to go to Aim Surplus to pick up about 1,000 rounds of .223 before going to work. Unfortunately I developed such a sinus infection that the rest of the day was spent medicated and sleeping. I don't know when I'll be able to get there for the ammo now, but I need to find a way soon. When the Boss learned that I had 1,000 for the CETME, 500 for the SKS and only 150 for the new AR I was instructed to get more. She said that 1,000 rounds each wasn't enough. She has real apprehension as to what will happen in 2009 with the new president.

BTW Aim Surplus is about an hours drive from here. In case you didn't know they are a wholesale house that will sell to individuals off the street during regular business hours. Locals can buy their products at the same price that dealers pay. It's considered a community service. That's where I get my military ammo and I've purchased several guns from them as well.

No comments: