E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Sunday, June 29, 2008

About Done

Just in case you've been wondering why I haven't been blogging very much lately, it's mostly because I haven't been very gabby. That and a plethora of family and landowner responsibilities.

In my much younger years I had the opportunity to use a one man and 2 man crosscut saw for cutting timber. After that my first experience with a chainsaw started in wonder at how much easier the gas power saw is to use. Now in my later years, even the chainsaw beats me down with authority.



I'm battered and bruised, in part because a tree will occasionally fight back. Also, a desk jockey that's way too close to 60 is not in shape for such physically demanding work.

That old tree fought hard, but with stubborness on my part aided with modern technology, the game is about over.

No comments: