E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Delayed Reaction

In the middle of June my horse stumbled and fell with me. Her shoulder was on my lower right leg, bending or twisting (maybe both) my knee in a way it was not intended to move. Immediately after and for almost 3 months all I had was a little tightness, but no pain in that knee.  

For the last couple of days I feel the tightness in the morning, but that changes as the day progresses.  I know feel soreness and tightness behind the knee when straight, and just above the knee cap when bent. Sometimes on the inside of the knee as well. I'm also getting what feels like a liquid bubble near the right lower edge of the knee cap.  The pain is not what I'd call intense, but it has me a little concerned.

This morning I cleaned stalls and went after grain for the horses. I had planned on going to the range afterward, but changed my mind. The knee seems to be getting worse not better.

I'm getting it checked out in a couple of days


No comments: