E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Sunday, September 1, 2019

Tables & SUB2000

Ordered a pool table and air hockey table today.  Since her father passed last winter, we have the room for both.  The desired felt color, as determined by the Boss, was not in stock with an ETA of 2 weeks.  I'm expecting delivery and setup in 3 weeks.

Been wanting a pool table for a few years now.  As a teen and through college I lived with a pool table in the basement.  Been missing it lately.

The air hockey table is her idea for the grandkids, though I suspect us old geezers will use it as well.
. . . . . . . .
The Keltec SUB2000 worked well enough that I ordered 3 more magazines for it.  An additional 17 rounder and 2 new 30 rounders.  Figured I should get them before the wackos decide to ban them again.

No comments: