E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Saturday, November 24, 2018

Yesterday

was one of the best times I've had in some time.  Went over to my eldest son"s place to throw some lead.  He has enough acreage that he has his own personal shooting range, up to 280 yards.  With the available distance, we spent hours shooting 22lr hand guns at little rubber animals at around 25 yards.  Had a great time harassing each other about missing the tiny little targets.  Also broke up some clay pigeons into smaller and smaller targets. My Browning Buckmark and his S&W did their jobs as long as we did ours.

It's been a while since we enjoyed our mutual hobby together.  I didn't realize how much I'd missed that.

Added 11/27/18
. . . . . . . Looking forward to retirement late spring.  Unlike some I have plenty to keep me busy.  Shooting, horses, and actually getting back into fishing and hunting.  Then there's the Boss who always has projects.

No comments: