E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Saturday, October 13, 2018

Time Away

Had to get away for a little while to hopefully recharge the battery and revive some sanity.  Have driven through West Virginia but never spent any time in this state.  Yep, spending a week in W.V.  It just occurred to me that Volks Wagon (VW) backwards is W.V.

My sister volunteered to take care of our dogs while we're gone.  We miss having the furry critters around, but at the same time there's less hassle when traveling and staying in motel rooms.

And the guy where we board the horses will be giving my mare her 'anti-bitch' shot this time around.

I think everybody needs a little escape from the norm once in a while.

Before leaving the house the Boss wanted to be sure I remembered to bring a gun.  She didn't ask about anything else I might forget.

No comments: