E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Beautiful Sight

So after taking care of the horses and mowing grass, made it to the range for some handgun practice.  A few years ago I purchased some cheap bullets of plated lead.  They shoot fine except that the hollow points tend to hang on the feed ramp of my Kimber, especially when it's a little dirty.  Today I found that problem only occurred when I was shooting weak hand only.  When that happens the bullet gets pushed back in the case and refuses to feed even with a taper crimp.  Apparently my weak hand has a limp wrist. 

I'm not worried about it too much since my carry ammunition uses the better quality Hornady XTP. Never had a problem with that stuff.

Put a dozen rounds of 454 through the Ruger Super Redhawk.  Forgot how that thing recoiled.

Met a family at the range.  Four generations of nice people shooting.  A beautiful sight to behold.

No comments: