E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Sunday, June 11, 2017

46 And Counting

Sure doesn't seem that long, but the Boss and I have been married 46 years today.  We started off hard. She was 17, in high school and pregnant, and I was 20 and in college.  Wouldn't change a thing though.

We don't ever do much in the way of celebration.  Early this morning, before the temperature got too hot, we went for a 2 hour ride on some of the local horse trails.  I enjoy riding, but for the Boss it's almost therapeutic.  It's good for her physically, her back, and spiritually.  For me it's simply an escape from the stressful world.  I get the same with visits to the range, but she doesn't like shooting ranges.  This is something that we can do together.  The rest of the day we've been couch potatoes.

No comments: