E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Radical - Not Really

Fight and slay the Pagans wherever you find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem.   Surah 9:5

This quote is from the Islam version of their new testament, the more recent writings. 

Shortly after 9/11, on a different blog, I received negative comments for stating that as a matter of self-preservation I have to consider all Muslims a threat until proven differently.  Muslim theology has been around for well over 1,000 years.  And that's over 1,000 years of violence from the Muslim world. 

My attitude has only altered in that I am more suspicious of Muslims than ever.  And I make no apologies for that.  Terrorists are not radical or fanatics, they are followers of Muhammad's teachings.  They are 'true' Muslims. A cancer on the earth that should be eradicated for their crimes against humanity.

No comments: