E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Totally Sucked

Ever had a vertigo attack?  Saturday morning it hit me, big time, before I even got out of bed.  It totally sucks!  Never felt like that in all my life.

Rolled over before getting out of bed and the world turned upside down and spun like a top.  Put my hands over my eyes and felt them randomly pointing in various directions, very fast.  I'm not even sure they were synchronized.  With time I learned to move very slow,  and keep my head vertical.

Missed riding my horse this weekend.  If I somehow managed to climb on, probably would have slid right off the other side.

Saw the doctor today, and with a couple of medications it's now mostly gone.

..........................
Update
Been a week now and the vertigo is getting better, but it hits back near the time to take my med.  Hopes it's gone by Friday.  Want to visit the range the holiday weekend and do some riding.

No comments: