E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Monday, July 6, 2015

Independance Day, National and Personal

I hope all of you had as nice a weekend as I did.

I hope all of you remember that this nation was started by the spark of intended gun confiscation.  I suggest that the same could easily happen again.

I got to the range for the first time in months.  Since we were all celebrating our country's independence, I decided to celebrate my personal independence by exercising my right guaranteed by the second amendment.  I shot rifles the commie left don't even want me to own.  I launched lead down range using not only an AR15, but also a modified SKS and a CETME.  As a bonus I also spent some trigger time with the Hi-Power and my deer hunting gun, the 357 Mag revolver.

Then Sunday the Boss and I spent a couple hours on horseback.  We stayed out of the bug infested brush and rode around the fields.  As usual Rolan, the Bosses horse, had a couple of stubborn incidents.  I've tried to tell him that she is more stubborn than he is, but so far to no avail.

I've mentioned before that Toby, my horse, likes to go fast.  He's now learning to walk behind Rolan without running up his butt.  On the way back to the stable, Toby walked behind Rolan at a comfortable distance without me touching the reins.  I've always had to ride him with a little rein tension, but on that occasion the reins were slack and laying on the saddle horn, not being touched by human hands.

No comments: