E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Saturday, April 18, 2015

And Then There Were Two

The lady to give shots couldn't make it until tomorrow, but I went to the barn in the morning anyway.  And hurray I finally go the chance to ride our horse a little (tabiano).  He would be a great horse if it wasn't for the bad horseman on his back.

The guy bringing 3 horses only brought 2.  He sold the other one.  The Boss and I both liked the 15 hand, red (sorrel), Kentucky Mountain horse gelding.  He is a little under weight, but we can fix that easily.  He's very calm, obedient and smooth riding.  The Boss can even mount him from the right side thus avoid putting pressure on her bad left knee.  Yeah, we now have 2 horses, and need to acquire another saddle.  Oh . . . . and I spent a little time on him as well.

I'll be meeting the "shot" lady there tomorrow morning to inoculate the tabiano.  If it's not raining I'll probably saddle up again.  If it's raining I'll brush the sorrel.  He's shedding his shaggy winter hair.

Maybe some pictures later.

No comments: