E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Random Thoughts

Too much work, not enough personal time.  So many hot projects at work that I've been turning wrenches, helping to install upgrades that I designed.  A bit rough for an old, out of shape desk jockey.
Damn I'm tired.

Always knew in my gut they lied about Benghazi.  Now there's proof.
Crucify the bastards.

The Bosses spinal stimulator surgery went well, and it works.  No more nerve pain, just post-surgical pain.  The 20 staples are to be removed in 4 days.  My sister is staying with us for another week to help look after the Boss, and relieve some of the burden from my shoulders.

Looks like the old house finally sold after 2-1/2 years.  Losing money on it, but not much choice.  Inspections were scheduled for today.  I'm guessing another 3 weeks to closing.

Can't take any vacation longer than a couple of days because of my father-in-law.  He's living with us and is 93.  His physical and mental capacity is such that we're afraid to leave him alone any longer.  He falls frequently and at times doesn't have the sense to not touch a hot pan on the stove.

It's been months since I fired a gun.  I'm tempted to spend a vacation day at the range.  I could use the practice and the stress relief.

No comments: