E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Paintball Trip

Spent last weekend at a big paintball game in Michigan.  Unfortunately, I didn't spend enough time on the field shooting people as I expected or wanted.

My main gun couldn't be adjusted to get a velocity greater than 245fps, so failing to get the air regulator apart I switched to gun #2.  I managed to play for a while with that rig.

When I tried to refill the air tank, the pressure disk blew, so I replaced it and it blew again.  Bought a rebuild kit for the tank pressure regulator, but then it leaked at the split line.  So I switched to air tank #2.

But now the air line to the gun regulator of gun #2 was leaking.  I bought some new macro-line, but that didn't help.  Also the regulator on gun #2 now leaked.

Then Sunday it rained.  When the rain eased up I considered playing using gun#3.  Artificial hip combined with mud has the potential for disaster, so I sat under the canopy drinking coffee while others of the group played.

Sounds like a terrible trip?  Not really.  Even with the frustration, I had a good time.  Good company, camp fire and adult beverages, . . . priceless.

No comments: