E-MAIL: trajectory1780@gmail.com

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Gun Projects

Yesterday at the shop where I picked up some shot shells, I saw a plethora of AR-15s.  They were all over the place, and at reasonable prices too.  Apparently the market is now flooded, except for maybe the ammo.  I feel sorry for those that did the knee-jerk reaction and paid extreme prices for one.

Damn, I forgot to ask if they had any in 6.5mm.  Right now I have 2 weapons on my radar, and AR in 6.5mm and a lever cranker in 454 Casull.  I'm not actively searching, but if I run across one at a fair price, it'll become mine.

Right now I have 2 in the shop for repair and upgrade.  My security six has a sticky firing pin, and the Hi-Power is getting new sights, a trigger job and over-all tightening. 

Next up will be a short barreled Ishipore for a barrel mounted rail and externally threaded barrel. The threaded barrel will allow me to tune the harmonics with the position of a flash hider for improved accuracy.

No comments: